sketch-devel

patch for PolyBEzier commands

From: Valentin Ungureanu
Subject: patch for PolyBEzier commands
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 10:22:33 +0200

Hi,

I added two patches to savannah; it seems it doesn't send notification
anymore.

One is really small and silences a DeprecationWarning in python 2.3:
http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/index.php?func=detailitem&item_id=3692

The other reintroduces the commands that operate on the nodes and
segments of a PolyBezier; I took the texttool as an example of how to
do it.
http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/index.php?func=detailitem&item_id=3693

I intend to port the other three commands too (Combine/Split Beziers
and Convert To Curve).

And, related to curves, you might find interesting that Raph Levien
studies a new type of curve and made a small demo program which is
very fun to use:
http://www.advogato.org/person/raph/diary.html?start=388

  Valentin