sketch-devel

Re: Align tool for skencil 0.7

From: Valentin Ungureanu
Subject: Re: Align tool for skencil 0.7
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 22:32:32 +0300

Hi,
I added the align tool patch:
http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?func=detailitem&item_id=4396

There are new shortcuts to change the reference used:
    p: set the reference to page.
    s: set the reference to the whole selection.
    z: set the reference to the last selected objects

When the reference is the page the handles are still drawn outside the
visible area since I didn't found an obvious solution to this.

The other problem was retaining the info about the last selected objects
after undo. I made a small patch (and a test) for this:
http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?func=detailitem&item_id=4369