sks-devel

[Sks-devel] sks under Linux 2.6.x

From: dan
Subject: [Sks-devel] sks under Linux 2.6.x
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 00:01:39 +0000 (UTC)

Has anyone gotten SKS to work under 2.6.x? I have tried and it keeps
crashing. It looks at first like the BDB is not compatable, but I have two
other apps that use libdb and they work just fine under 2.6. Both RPM
(This is a RedHat 9 box) and my MTA, Exim, access libdb frequently. No
problems there. Boot sks under 2.4 it's fine. Boot under 2.6 and it
crashes with an unsafe db error (something like this:
Exception: key_db.unsafe.no_db)

And if you try to build a database under 2.6 it crashes with a BDB
exception. Same one every time, and takes < 2 seconds to crash.

Anyone got any ideas?

--- Dan