sks-devel

[Sks-devel] sks / BDB errors

From: dan
Subject: [Sks-devel] sks / BDB errors
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 17:18:44 -0700

Ok. I installed raw kernel 2.4.24 and nuked all libdb* except libdb-4.1.25
related. Then I compiled the sks
1.0.6 bytecode ver, and here's the result of my build attempt:

$ OCAMLRUNPARAM="b=1.0" ./sks build tiny.pgp
Fatal error: exception Bdb.DBError("write: 0xbfffd420, 8192: Invalid argument")
Raised by primitive operation at file "build.ml", line 95, character 27
Called from file "sks.ml", line 168, character 16

tiny.pgp is a small pgp key file that I made a long time ago. It is not meant
to be a full database but the point was to
build a database extreemly fast to see if it would build at all. Nope, it
doesn't build.

Until we can get this resolved I'm down for the count. If people are syncing
with me, please temporarily remove me from
your membership files. I'll re-sync when I'm back up.

--- Dan