sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Re: sks recon cores when it claims"reconciliationcomple

From: Yaron Minsky
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Re: sks recon cores when it claims"reconciliationcomplete"
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 13:50:20 -0500 (EST)

I'd like to help, but I haven't had the time to track it down, and I don't
have a clear idea what the actual problem is.  I have no idea if it's
distribution specific or hardware specific or just a bug I haven't seen
before.

I will come back and think about it again, and maybe when I get time I can
actually play on your machine and see if I can narrow it down.  But I
don't have time for that kind of intensive work on it right now.

Yaron