sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Thoughts about new features

From: Yaron M. Minsky
Subject: [Sks-devel] Thoughts about new features
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 08:32:20 -0500

We've basically been talking over two basic features: key blacklisting
and displaying photoIDs.  Two things seem clear to me.  First,
displaying photoIDs should be an optional feature, something easy to
turn off.  And second, blacklisting is more important and should come
first.

Now, lots of people have been donating their design ideas.  Anyone
interested in donating some code?

|--------/            Yaron M. Minsky              \--------|
|--------\ http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/yminsky/ /--------|

Open PGP --- KeyID B1FFD916
Fingerprint: 5BF6 83E1 0CE3 1043 95D8 F8D5 9F12 B3A9 B1FF D916