sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] debian woody/stable?

From: M. Drew Streib
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] debian woody/stable?
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 16:17:54 +0000

On Sun, Mar 14, 2004 at 04:34:46PM +0100, Peter Palfrader wrote:
> If you actually want to build it yourself, you also need ocaml,
> ocaml-nums, cryptokit and numerix from unstable, which might depend on
> newer dephelper and stuff (updated dephelper backports are available
> somewhere).

I'm having _great_ difficulty with ocaml backports, and the version
required by sks now appears out of my reach.

> Let me know if you rather get the binary packages.

If you have binary packages that you suspect would work under
woody (or something close to it), I'd certainly give it a try. :)

-drew

--
M. Drew Streib <address@hidden> - Product Manager, Rackable Systems