sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Fw: Remove entry D146D35E

From: David Shaw
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Fw: Remove entry D146D35E
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 18:46:31 -0400

On Tue, Sep 25, 2007 at 09:56:34PM +0000, Øyvind Skårland wrote:
> \keyserver admin bounces\

I'm afraid there isn't much that can be done here to help you (this is
actually a FAQ).  As there are multiple keyservers that synchronize
with each other, removing a key from one keyserver doesn't really
solve your problem as it can just be re-added from another keyserver.

Even if you could get every keyserver operator to remove the key it
probably wouldn't help you as anyone could re-upload it (some people
upload keys that don't belong to them).

David