sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] sks install problems

From: Dinko Korunic
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] sks install problems
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 21:11:11 +0100

On Sat, Mar 01, 2008 at 09:21:54AM -0800, David Young wrote:
>    product difficult to administer.  For one, adding and removing keys is

Adding keys is really trivial, it can be done either via e-mail, internal
Webserver, via CLI (sks merge). Regarding the key deletion, it's rather
easy to search for given key if you know any piece of information (name of
the person, e-mail, etc).

>    not that easy since you need the hash and unless you kept the db.log,
>    I don't know where else to find it.  There's also no easy way to list

Check the SKS webserver at local port 11371. Especially
/pks/lookup?search=...

>    the content of the database or to manipulate its data.

Why would you manipulate the data of a public keyserver which is meant to
be consistent with other public servers?

>    the link to wiki is broken.  Plus, is the code still being
>    maintained?  Last code release was 5 years ago.  Do you know if Yaron

Last BzrNG commit is dated 2007-08-26.

--
NAME:Dinko.kreator.Korunic   DISCLAIMER:Standard.disclaimer.applies
ICQ:16965294        JAB:address@hidden        PGP:0xea160d0b