sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Debian sks package

From: Christoph Martin
Subject: [Sks-devel] Debian sks package
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 15:50:27 +0200

Hi Peter, hi folks,

I use Peters Debian sks package now for about two years now. It works
really good and I think it is now the time to include it into the Debian
main archive.

Peter, some time ago you said, the package is not yet ready to be
released. Do you still think so? sks is now widely used and I think it
is at least suitable for Debian unstable.

If you need a hand in making it ready for an upload,  please let me know.

Christoph

Christoph Martin, Leiter der EDV der Verwaltung, Uni-Mainz, Germany
 Internet-Mail:  address@hidden
  Telefon: +49-6131-3926337
      Fax: +49-6131-3922856