sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Missing index.html

From: Joseph Oreste Bruni
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Missing index.html
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 23:52:08 -0700

On May 20, 2008, at 9:44 PM, John Clizbe wrote:

Joseph Oreste Bruni wrote:
Hi List,

Is there a sample index.html that can be used to query the database
and to submit keys, etc? The sks-1.1.0 tarball did not include one.

Here's the one I found at ftp://ftp.openpkg.org/sources/SRC/sks/sks.html

Just save as ${SKSdir}/web/index.html. Not sure where it originated -
it's barebones.

The index.html is from my server - a couple graphics (logo JPEG and
favicon.ico) are missing, but you can customize it as you wish. keys.jpg
is used on several keyserver pages.

John, that was perfect. I'm going to start building some documentation about the web interface from the samples you gave me as well as what I can glean from looking at the code and through experimentation.