sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Gossip peers? (spodhuis)

From: Phil Pennock
Subject: [Sks-devel] Gossip peers? (spodhuis)
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 17:42:28 -0700

Hi,

I have SKS up and running as an experiment and am looking for gossip
peers.  The host is sited in The Netherlands, it's open to querying on a
casual basis.  It's my first install of SKS.

Recon: sks-peer.spodhuis.org 11370
Web: sks.spodhuis.org  (web form on port 80, lookup on usual 11371).

No IPv6 yet, but that will be a priority once there's native support and
sks.spodhuis.org will migrate to IPv6-only and sks-peer will be
dual-stack.

Thanks,
-Phil 0x3903637F