sks-devel

[Sks-devel] looking for initial key dump and gossip partners

From: Christoph Anton Mitterer
Subject: [Sks-devel] looking for initial key dump and gossip partners
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 16:18:12 +0100

Hi list.

I'm about to set up a sks server using Debian's packages on
keyserver.pki.scientia.net.

I've looked through the list for some URIs with where I can get an
initial key dump. But all I've found where orphaned and not working.

I'd also like to (as many as possible?!) gossip partners.

I think I'll be able to provide this service for some longer time (at
least as long traffic doesn't exceed some 200GB or so)...
What I've read in the list is the the average per day is about 100MB?

I'd also like to be added to the pools, once my server is working, but
so far I can only support IPv4.

Thanks
--
Christoph Anton Mitterer