sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Re: keys.nayr.net status

From: Ryan
Subject: [Sks-devel] Re: keys.nayr.net status
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 01:51:56 -0700

root drive failed, the solid state disk w/the sks-db and my home folder was safe.

Did a fresh install, found my etch amd64 sks deb and got the server back up and running w/little effort (if anyone wants this leme know, I noticed backports only has i386)

IPv6 & SSL are currently down, but everything else is working swell. need to dig certs and ipv6 routes out of backup, the'll be back online by weeks end.

My membership file was lost and the backup is kind of dated, If your peered with me (or would like to be) please check that I have you on my list and let me know if you are not (see http://keys.nayr.net/pks/lookup?op=stats )

Cheers,
- R