sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Re: Gossip peering status

From: Ken Koster
Subject: [Sks-devel] Re: Gossip peering status
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 16:15:50 -0700

On Thursday 26 March 2009, Stephan Beyer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> (recipients are in Bcc)
>
> I've checked gossipping statuses of my SKS server sks.pkqs.net and it
> seems that there are problems with:
>
>  - ice.mudshark.org
>  - keys.cardboard.net
>  - keys.wetnet.net

Actually that should be keyserver.wetnet.net and it's been down after a hack
attempt forced me into a server upgrade. (they didn't gain enough access
to do real damage)

The keyserver has been a little low on my priorities list, especially since
I kept fighting libdb problems, but I've taken a second look at the build
issues,  solved them, and it's now running a fastbuild.

keyserver.wetnet.net should be back up this evening.

Ken,
address@hidden