sks-devel

RE: [Sks-devel] Working key server web pages

From: michael GRIFFITHS
Subject: RE: [Sks-devel] Working key server web pages
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 17:48:38 +0200

In that case then i have a different problem. when i do a search via the pages i get the "page cannot be displayed" error.

I see the index.html page. I can also send/receive/search for keys via the winPT Key Manager ok.

Michael Griffiths – IT Systems Administrator

Direct dial: +44 (0) 113 2763422 | Office: +44 (0) 113 2710033 – Ext: 203 | Mobile: +44 (0) 788 1957504
Address:
Arc House | Middleton Grove| Beeston | Leeds | LS11 5BX |
UK
Email:
address@hidden

P            Please consider the environment before printing this email.