sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Delete key from keyserver

From: Joseph Oreste Bruni
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Delete key from keyserver
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 07:37:41 -0700

When you use the web server interface, make sure that the "hash=on" form
parameter is sent. The reply web page will contain the hash value you're
looking for.

If the web page you're using doesn't include the "hash" parameter, just add it
to the url:

http://mywebserver:11371/pks/lookup?search=<keyid>&hash=on