sks-devel

[Sks-devel] keyserver.nyfnet.net extended downtime

From: Anakin-Marc Zaeger
Subject: [Sks-devel] keyserver.nyfnet.net extended downtime
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 02:42:20 -0700

Due to the failure of a SCSI drive on the machine running
keyserver.nyfnet.net, combined with the fact that the box is
practically obsolete anyways (Compaq Proliant 3000 with dual Pentium
II procs, one of which is dead), keyserver.nyfnet.net will be down for
an extended period of time, probably until I can get a new machine to
replace the current, dead one.  Might explain why my database
corrupted, as well...

Faith Manages,
-A