sks-devel

[Sks-devel] PGP Database Dump Request

From: Michael Schoenberg
Subject: [Sks-devel] PGP Database Dump Request
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 17:02:06 -0400

To Whom It May Concern:

I am a Computer Science student at Ohio State University interested in
investigating the topological structure of the PGP web of trust.
Jonathon Weiss at MIT tells me that this address is my best bet for
getting a dump of a sync'd keyserver.  Would it be possible to obtain a
full dump of the keys and signing data from a current keyserver?

If this is not the correct address for requesting a database dump, the
correct email address would be greatly appreciated.

-Michael Schoenberg