sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] SKS, Content-Length and HEAD requests

From: Johan van Selst
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] SKS, Content-Length and HEAD requests
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 23:18:48 +0100

Phil Pennock wrote:
> The HKP protocol accepts various options and modifier variables.  Why
> not a "limit" variable which takes a positive integer?
>   * if there are at most $limit matches, return them
>   * if the limit option is present, in all cases add an
>     present

Sounds good. I have written a proof-of-concept patch that does this
(now running at keyserver.stack.nl). Note that I'm no sks committer and
not even an OCaml programmer. Maybe somebody who knows his way around
the source better than I could review this and decide if it makes sense
to add this to sks.

Regards,
Johan