sks-devel

[Sks-devel] SKS 1.1.1 Throws Fatal error: exception Not_found

From: Patrick R McDonald
Subject: [Sks-devel] SKS 1.1.1 Throws Fatal error: exception Not_found
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 08:09:34 -0500

All,

After several issues, I upgraded sks to the testing package (1.1.1).  I
rebuilt the database with the following commands:

# su debian-sks -
$ /usr/lib/sks/sks_build.sh

The script threw no errors and none appeared in a review of logs.
Build.log simply showed the opening of the log and the keyDB database.
Clean.log shows numerous merges and the merges completed successfully.
The pbuild.log shows the log, PTree database, dbs and KeyDB database
opening successfully.  The log showed 288,8913 hashes processed.

When starting sks from the init script, no errors are thrown and the
script appears to start correctly.  However, a netstat -an reveal
neither the hkp or recon ports startting and a pgrep shows no sks
processes.  When starting the daemon by hand, I receive the following
error:

Fatal error: exception Not_found

Changes to the log level does not produce any further information and
there is no db.log.  I am not sure where to check next.  Can someone
please point me in the right direction?

| Patrick R. McDonald                       GPG Key: 668AA5DF  |
| https://www.antagonism.org/         <address@hidden> |
|                               <address@hidden> |
|                         <address@hidden> |
| Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium           |