sks-devel

[Sks-devel] pgp.teanfordhouse.com

From: Peter Bassill
Subject: [Sks-devel] pgp.teanfordhouse.com
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2011 21:19:32 +0100

Good evening all

Over the past few days we have been experiancing a great deal of connectivity issues with our local provider and have taken the decision to move our operation to a more reliable provider. Pgp.teanfordhouse.com will be moving to a new server platform tomorrow and will return to full operation status by 1900 GMT tomorrow. When the server returns, it will be behind 84.45.72.144.

I look forward to emailing you all when she returns.

Have a great weekend.

Peter