sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] IPv6 configuration error

From: Tiago Faria
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] IPv6 configuration error
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 15:17:37 +0100

On Sat, 09 Apr 2011 12:22:49 -0700
"C.J. Adams-Collier KF7BMP" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hey there Tiago,
>
> This is happening to me as well and sounds like it might be a bug.
> What OS are you using?  I've upgraded my sks box to squeeze.

Hi C.J., list,

During an upgrade on sks.5coluna.com, something went very wrong and
resulted in the box not booting back up. This means I'll have to go to
the datacenter and take a look at it, which I'll try to do on the next
couple of days (it's still a long trip).

Right now sks.5coluna.com is down and I don't have an estimate of when
it will be back up.

Regards,

* Tiago Faria               |               http://xroot.org  *
*    OpenPGP Key ID: 0xB9466FB4 | http://xroot.org/contact    *
*    FingerPrint: 27FB1E3581B856269450EAFC25178AB4B9466FB4    *