sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Cybernude.org back on line

From: David Benfell
Subject: [Sks-devel] Cybernude.org back on line
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 18:21:01 -0700

Hi all,

cybernude.org is back on line and trying to catch up.
Unfortunately, the Ubuntu version of the package (at least on a
64-bit system) rejects IPv6 addresses, so for now, it is IPv4 only.
But from what I can see, I am able to gossip with IPv6 servers just
fine (because I have set up IPv6 on the system).

But I've had more email difficulties than I thought.  And I see
someone at 203.33.246.146 is attempting to gossip with me.  I'll be
happy to peer with you if you resend me your details.

Hopefully, I'll receive them.  My spam filters may be overly strict.
It's been a few days since I received any email from this list or
anyone on it.

I'm also accessible (or at least should be) via XMPP or VOIP at the
same as my email address (see my signature block).

Thanks!
--
David Benfell <address@hidden>
http://www.parts-unknown.org/