sks-devel

[Sks-devel] cybernude.org back up

From: David Benfell
Subject: [Sks-devel] cybernude.org back up
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 12:25:25 -0700

Hi all,

Cybernude.org is back up, hopefully.

Not having received any advice (perhaps due to my ongoing mail
problems) on how to avoid crashing the database by producing a dump,
I have abandoned that project.  Also, I had to let Ubuntu reinstall
postfix (but I'm not running it) because I also never received any
advice on how to get past the build problem.

Mail problems suck.  I think I've got the major ones resolved now
but there are ongoing issues with ancillary stuff.  So I apologize
for any failures to communicate.

Through all the turmoil, I have preserved the membership list.  Any
changes please (try to) let me know.

Thanks!
--
David Benfell <address@hidden>