sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] minskyprimus.net domain expired

From: Yaron Minsky
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] minskyprimus.net domain expired
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 22:53:48 -0400

My apologies.  I'm in the process of transferring the domain, and will reinstate it.

It's worth noting that the best place for keeping info about sks is I think the google code site:

    http://code.google.com/p/sks-keyserver

That has the hg repos, links to the papers, and some documentation.  All told, I think that's where people should go.