sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Wiki

From: Yaron Minsky
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Wiki
Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 09:14:27 -0400

Not to discourage the creation of a new wiki, but it's worth noting that there is a wiki available on the google code site:

   http://code.google.com/p/sks-keyserver/wiki/Documentation

The wiki requires users to be permissioned, but I'd be happy to set up those who are interested.  I don't think I can throw the wiki wide-open, sadly.