sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Dissecting a key

From: Phil Pennock
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Dissecting a key
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 03:19:10 -0400

On 2011-05-26 at 17:24 +0100, Xian Stannard wrote:
> I've built a script to look through ASCII armored message and show
> information from it. It works best with public keys.
>
> For those of you inquisitive of the information messages:
> http://sks.xianic.net/extras/dissect.php

Always good to have more implementations, and your version is a little
more informative than gpg, but for those wanting to use a tool on their
own box, gpg can do this for you.

  gpg --export 0xA1CEE790 | gpg --list-packets

Xian's script is more verbose, explaining items and expanding upon some
values, so is friendlier.

-Phil