sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] IPv6 keyserver trying to synch with keyserver.kjsl.org

From: Matthew Palmer
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] IPv6 keyserver trying to synch with keyserver.kjsl.org
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 04:06:18 +1000

On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 11:15:56AM -0400, Javier Henderson wrote:
> Who is running a keyserver at 2a01:4f8:100:2ffe::2?

According to my network data, it's {gpg.,}planetcyborg.de.  Getting in touch
with the admin is left as an exercise for the reader, but you can easily
examine the server data to see which peers you have in common to relay a
message.

On that topic, it'd be really handy if the stats page of a server had a
contact e-mail address listed in there... (real, honest-to-goodness, legit
hostnames would also be nice).

- Matt

--
That's why I love VoIP. You don't get people phoning up to complain that the
network is down.