sks-devel

[Sks-devel] cant build ptree cache

From: Ryan
Subject: [Sks-devel] cant build ptree cache
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 00:24:56 -0600

So my server's been down, while on a long unplugged holiday my former-host
moved my equipment to a new location where it did not come back online.. then
tripled my rent..

Took a while but I am back online, with increasing floorspace costs I could
finally justify bringing in decent bandwidth to my own private location.

I am trying to setup a new SKS server under debian6 on a sparc64.. after

address@hidden:/var/lib/sks# /usr/sbin/sks pbuild -cache 20 -ptree_cache 70
Fatal error: exception Invalid_argument("char_of_int")

Any ideas?

Cheers,
-Ryan