sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] cybernude.org outage?

From: Sebastian Urbach
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] cybernude.org outage?
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 21:56:59 +0200

Am Wed, 24 Aug 2011 11:56:23 -0700
schrieb "David Benfell" <address@hidden>:

Hi,

> I can, yes.  I haven't changed the DNS information.
>
> The only thing I've changed recently is the SSL certificate on the
> web site, upgrading from a CAcert to a StartSSL certificate, but I
> didn't think that would have any impact on SKS.

Not an issue, i have also a startssl cert. Just if i thought it
couldn't get more strange it just did.

Eat this:

1) adjusted loglevel to 10 to find out whats going on with cybernude.org

2) Initial lookup for all peer partners went well, even for cybernude.

3) Waited till every peer partner was contacted and couldnt find a
   contact with cybernude because there wasn't one. No message at all.

Im a bit lost here, cant figure out any reason at all why cybernude
wasn't contacted.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Yours sincerely

Sebastian Urbach

Religion is something left over from the infancy of
our intelligence, it will fade away as we adopt
reason and science as our guidelines.

Bertrand Arthur William Russell (1872-1970),
British philosopher, logician, mathematician,
historian, and social critic.