sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] geokey.webtru.st

From: Ryan
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] geokey.webtru.st
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 01:32:26 -0600

Does anybody use LOC records? The GeoIP country database should be plenty
accurate for this and requires no external support or participation.

I see no advantage to implement a LOC record lookup, programmatically figuring
out country/continent a host is from off coordinates alone is not as simple as
passing an IP to the GeoIP API.

Cheers,
-Ryan