sks-devel

[Sks-devel] a search for more peers

From: Daniel Austin
Subject: [Sks-devel] a search for more peers
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 15:42:55 +0100

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking to add more peers to my two SKS keyservers.

I have a server based in Bolton, United Kingdom and another in Roubaix, France - both IPv6 enabled and on 100mbps connections.

If you do not already peer with my servers, or if you peer with only 1 and wish to peer with both, please add the following entries to your membership file and reply back to me with your details for inclusion. You can respond to this email, or the email in the lines below - either is fine.

pgpkeys.co.uk 11370 # Daniel Austin <address@hidden> 0x7F003DE6
pgpkeys.eu 11370 # Daniel Austin <address@hidden> 0x7F003DE6

Thanks in advance for peering!

Thanks,