sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] participating in wwwkeys.nl.pgp.net

From: Stephan Seitz
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] participating in wwwkeys.nl.pgp.net
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 19:57:19 +0100

Hi Folkert,

> Can you tell me:
> - does a regular server gets more than 100GB traffic per month? (I
> might be able to raise this)
> - how much diskspace is required?

Currently, my /var/sks Directory holds about 26GB, this includes a web
directory with two complete dumps.

If you're not going to offer complete dumps for download, you should
expect about 10-15G.

I'm not monitoring the sks/pgp related traffic, but I guess the traffic
doesn't peak over 100G. Well except the dump downloads, which could
easily consume more. But that's not necesserily related...

cheers,

- Stephan