sks-devel

[Sks-devel] seeking peers for keyserver.mpi-bremen.de

From: Jacek Groth
Subject: [Sks-devel] seeking peers for keyserver.mpi-bremen.de
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2013 17:09:50 -0500

Hi,

I am looking for peers for a new SKS keyserver installation.

I am running SKS version 1.1.1, on keyserver.mpi-bremen.de.

We are a research institute that explores marine microbial diversity,
ecology, and biogeochemistry, in open ocean and  deep-sea sediment.

The server is physically located in Bremen Germany(EU).
The machine has IPv4 connectivity.

I have loaded a keydump, dated 2013-01-15.
I have loaded the keys but didn't do an initial_stat yet.

For operational issues, please contact me directly.

keyserver.mpi-bremen.de 11370 #  <address@hidden> 0x8A485A10

Thank you,
Jacek Groth