sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] disable key receiving

From: Rafael
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] disable key receiving
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 16:23:00 -0300

Normally you'd use a certificate authority (CA) for this. Why not set
up such an entity and sign the user's keys assigning full ownertrust
to the CA?

We thought about that, but our boss wanted to do this way... so..... no argue

Why not just adding it to the reverse proxy that should be in front of
SKS in the first place?

Actually we have no proxy, we have a regular PC on the web that we need to send and receive few stuff, and we will but the sks together since it will not have too much load or access.