sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] status pages on sks-keyservers.net

From: Christoph Egger
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] status pages on sks-keyservers.net
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 16:04:40 +0100

Michael Nausch <address@hidden> writes:
>  - RProx    ???     whats that? reverseproxy?

 Jep

>  - Port 80  it's colord false with red, 'cause you can reach my server
>                     http://keyserver.nausch.org as you can reach it as
>                     http://keyserver.nausch.org:11371

  It's the pool. Does it work with http://pool.sks-keyservers.net/? if
not your port80 support is irrelevant for the pool.

>  - hkps     it's colord false with red, 'cause you can reach my server
>                     https://keyserver.nausch.org with root-certificates
>                     from http://www.cacert.org/index.php?id=3

  Does it work on https://pool.sks-keyservers.net/? With a certificate
that is valid for that? There's even instructions on how to get such a
certificate. If your certificate is not valid for the pool site your
hkps support is irrelevant for the sks pool.

    Christoph

PS: There's some *.pool.sks-keyservers.net you wnat to support also