sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Filtering specific keys

From: Johan van Selst
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Filtering specific keys
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 18:47:54 +0200

Markus Reichelt wrote:
> * Johan van Selst <address@hidden> wrote many moons ago:
> > I would like to see the option in SKS to filter out (hide) PGP keys
> > with specific keyids and email addresses locally; e.g.  using a
> > blacklist taken from a local configuration file.  Since SKS already
> > has display filters that hide some broken keys, I think it
> > shouldn't be very hard to implement this.
[snip]

> just wondering what the status quo is, regarding both the feature
> request and take-down hassles.

I have not heared back from either. The person who was complaining that
somebody else had uploaded a key with his email address on it told me
that he was considering legal action against the keyservers located in
France (his home country).

Regarless the outcome of that, I'd still like to see this feature
implemented.

Regards,
Johan