sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Peering status of limited peers

From: Christoph Anton Mitterer
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Peering status of limited peers
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 20:55:32 +0200

On Wed, 2013-08-14 at 04:08 -0400, Phil Pennock wrote:
>  * stinkfoot.org
I'm one of it's two peers...
Not sure why reco doesn't work here... the server still uses my old DNS
name (i.e. without the "a.") in front of it, but for IPv4 this should
work as long as I haven't added further addresses to the now round-robin
keyserver.pki.scientia.net.

Anyway,... the person I suppose to be the operator haven't answered my
mail yet.

Cheers,
Chris.