sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Peering, etc.

From: Petru Ghita
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Peering, etc.
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 03:05:14 +0200

Ethan, I could not find any key associated with your account.

Also, sending an email to address@hidden failed with the following
message:

     address@hidden

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server
for the recipient domain stinkfoot.org by stinkfoot.org. [209.62.30.226].

The error that the other server returned was:
554 Service unavailable; Client host [209.85.212.174] blocked using
dnsbl.sorbs.net; Currently Sending Spam See:
http://www.sorbs.net/lookup.shtml?209.85.212.174