sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] [SECOND NOTICE] Fate of keyserver.undergrid.net

From: Jeremy T. Bouse
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] [SECOND NOTICE] Fate of keyserver.undergrid.net
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 12:55:12 -0500

    Since sending out my original message (included below) I've only had
1 peer contact me and move over to sks.undergrid.net. I still have the
following peers list of peers below configured. I will be shutting this
host down by the 24th and pointing the DNS at sks.undergrid.net but
without moving peers over. Unless I'm contacted I'm not adding any peers
from keyserver.undergrid.net to sks.undergrid.net.

keyserver.siccegge.de 11370
keys.internet-sicherheit.de 11370
schluesselkasten.wertarbyte.de 11370
keys.niif.hu 11370