sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] old certificates

From: Stephan Seitz
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] old certificates
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 16:32:21 +0200

Hi there!

> A quick scan of certificates used by current HKPS pool members
> shows that the following servers have pre-heartbleed certificate:

> keyserver.secretresearchfacility.com    Jul  5 00:02:38 2013 GMT

This one had been affected by heartbleed for a few weeks. Well, since
I've rebuild ssl to get recent ECC implementation and until the
heartbleed patch has been released...

I'll create a new key and send Kristian a CSR...

I already was aware of that, but thanks for the heads-up, that speeds up
things :)

cheers,

- Stephan