sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] SKS Oceania Pool Monitoring Points Decommissioning 30-Ju

From: Ashwin Jacob Mathew
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] SKS Oceania Pool Monitoring Points Decommissioning 30-Jun-2016
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 09:29:10 -0700

On 07/05/2016 04:19 AM, Kristian Fiskerstrand wrote:
> On 07/05/2016 12:12 PM, Mike O'Connor wrote:
>> I could support this, the system could be in Adeladie, SA, AU and may be
>> able to add one in a DC in Syndey, NSW, AU.
>
> You find perl and PHP clients for this purpose at
> http://git.sumptuouscapital.com/?p=sks-keyservers-pool.git;a=tree;f=sks-keyservers.net/clients;h=21f16a16ed16290b674149464aa05e924233e826;hb=HEAD
>
> I recommend limiting requests by IP to allow sks-keyservers.net host to
> connect to it.

My organization, Packet Clearing House (https://www.pch.net/), has
equipment deployed for monitoring at over 120 IXPs worldwide. We'd be
happy to host clients for monitoring the SKS pool.

Kristian - I have a couple of questions to help me plan deployment:
1. Are there any particular geographies in which you would like
additional coverage?
2. Once a monitoring client is set up, what do you need to integrate it?
I assume just the URL to the client script, but anything else?