sks-devel

[Sks-devel] (no subject)

From: Valentin Sundermann
Subject: [Sks-devel] (no subject)
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2016 14:43:36 +0200

Hi,

my keyserver[1] seems to have problems with syncing new keys out to
other servers.
An user notified me about it some time ago and I tested it myself
afterwards but I
could not reproduce it.
Yesterday I updated my key and synced it to my server[2] but me peers
(i.e. [3]) don't show the update.

I looked through the logs but I couldn't find anything useful.
Is there anything I could do to debug this issue? Or which information
can I provide that you could help me?
I appended a file with some information about my system and a few lines
of logs after restarting my SKS instance.

Does these "<recon as client> error[s]" mean my server can't get keys
from other servers or can't say other servers which keys they should
get? (Because incoming sync works well.)

Best regards,
Valentin

[1] https://keyserver.vsund.de
[2]