sks-devel

[Sks-devel] HTTP POST reverse proxy setup

From: Brian Minton
Subject: [Sks-devel] HTTP POST reverse proxy setup
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2016 09:29:45 -0400

Kristian, is there a good way to easily check, e.g. with curl, the POST
capabilities of a reverse proxy in front of SKS?  I set up lighttpd with the
instructions from the wiki.  It seems to be working, as I'm gossiping with
peers, and my key count is going up in my stats page.  However, the sks pool
status script is reporting a 417 error.

https://bitbucket.org/skskeyserver/sks-keyserver/wiki/Peering#%21lighttpd

thanks,
--