sks-devel

[Sks-devel] sks-peer.spodhuis.org downtime Thursday

From: Phil Pennock
Subject: [Sks-devel] sks-peer.spodhuis.org downtime Thursday
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2017 02:52:11 -0500

Folks,

I'll be taking sks-peer.spodhuis.org down sometime on Thursday (no
specific window) and migrating it to a new jail setup.

(New OS userland, much more paranoid mount options within the jail,
/var/sks moved to dedicated ZFS filesystem so can be moved between jails
with much less downtime in future, and so forth)

I don't anticipate mailing out at the completion of the work; this is
just a heads-up that it's known and anticipated.

firstname.lastname in the domain I'm sending from has XMPP running,
any of my current peers should feel free to add me to their rosters.

Regards,
-Phil