solang-devel

Re: [Solang-devel] Re: logo for Solang

From: Santanu Sinha
Subject: Re: [Solang-devel] Re: logo for Solang
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 11:12:46 +0530

Dear angella,

Depending on the time of the day you can find us on #solang on
freenode.net .. please feel free to talk to us regarding anything
you'd want to know for your work.

Many sincere thanks for your interest.

-Santanu

----
Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an
agent of chaos. Oh and you know the thing about chaos, it's fair.