solang-devel

[Solang-devel] Re: solang italian translation

From: Debarshi Ray
Subject: [Solang-devel] Re: solang italian translation
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 16:13:49 +0530

(Putting solang-devel in CC)

> first of all, thanks for solang

You are most welcome. :-)

> i would like to translate it into italian

That is great!

> have you already received this request from someone?

No, you are the first one.

We are planning to use Transifex as our translation platform:
http://www.transifex.net/projects/solang/

Please note that we are not exactly known for our internationalization
skills. We are learning all the time. So please feel free to shout and
teach us whenever you feel like something is wrong or can be improved.

You can find us on address@hidden or at #solang in irc.freenode.net.

Happy hacking,
Debarshi
--
One reason that life is complex is that it has a real part and an
imaginary part.