solang-devel

[Solang-devel] Re: solang italian translation

From: Debarshi Ray
Subject: [Solang-devel] Re: solang italian translation
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 09:05:02 +0530

Apologies for the late reply.

>> (Putting solang-devel in CC)
>
> i'm not registered

If you want, you can register at:

>> We are planning to use Transifex as our translation platform:
>> http://www.transifex.net/projects/solang/
>
> i joined transifex (user andreaz)
>
> have you to enable me to submit the translation, or have i to send the
> translation to you and you'll commit it?

According to http://www.transifex.net/faq/#heading_toc_j_6:
"At this point, we haven't yet enabled file submissions through
Transifex.net, so to send the file back, you'll need to contact the
project maintainer to send him the file, or attach it to the upstream
project's bug/ticket reporting system (eg. Bugzilla, Trac, etc)."

So depending on how you like it, you can either mail us the patches
via the solang-devel list, the Savannah bug tracker, or we can provide
you with write access to our Git tree.

> ask to be hosted into the official gnome repository and use their
> translation tool http://l10n.gnome.org/

Yes, that is another option, but with the current talk of GNOME moving
over to Transifex and the general hype around it, we thought it would
be a good choice to use transifex.net.

Happy hacking,
Debarshi
--
One reason that life is complex is that it has a real part and an
imaginary part.