solang-devel

[Solang-devel] Solang 0.2 release candidate

From: Debarshi Ray
Subject: [Solang-devel] Solang 0.2 release candidate
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 03:20:17 +0300

The solang-0.3 tarballs have been uploaded to the following locations:
http://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/solang/
http://rishi.fedorapeople.org/solang/

Please note that the tarball name is now 'solang' and not 'Solang'.
This is how it should have been in the first place but we had a small
mistake in our invocation of AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE.

I have already been stupid enough to delete my entire working solang
directory by a misplaced * and 'rm'. So I just want to be very sure.
If you find anything missing please let me know, otherwise I will
release by the end of tomorrow.

Happy hacking,
Debarshi

--
One reason that life is complex is that it has a real part and an
imaginary part.